Hirschmann-McWilliams Award in Asian Studies
This scholarship provides an annual award to a graduating senior at Towson University in recognition of outstanding achievement in Asian Studies.
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you have a minimum of 18 credits in Asia-related courses completed by the time of graduation?
- Do you have at least 12 credits earned in fields other than language instruction?
- Have you earned at least 12 of the 18 credits (Asia-related courses) at Towson University?
- Please attach a brief essay of no more than 500 words. Please discuss your interest in Asia and how your study at Towson has contributed to your future academic or career plans.
- Please attach a copy of your transcript, which must include your final semester courses.
- Please provide the name and email address of a faculty member so we may contact him/her for a letter of reference.
- Show 1 more