Bowes Family Occupational Therapy Endowed Fellowship
This scholarship is open to students pursuing a Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy. All applicants must all meet the following requirements:
- Be at the graduate level;
- Possess a GPA of 3.0 or greater;
- Demonstrate financial need as defined by the Financial Aid Office.
Preference will be given to a Harford County, MD resident or a Maryland State resident.
- Supplemental Questions
- Attach a written proposal describing career plans and illustrating how the Bowes Family Occupational Therapy Fellowship Program will enhance the academic experience of the student and benefit the profession (maximum 2 pages double spaced).
- Please upload three (3) reference letters.
- Upload reference letter 1 here.
- Upload reference letter 2 here.
- Upload reference letter 3 here.