Warren Internship Award Endowment
This award was established in 1987 in honor of Harriet Warren, the first fieldwork administrator at Towson University’s Occupational Therapy Department. The Award provides assistance to BS/MS occupational therapy students for a Level II fieldwork placement away from home or a third Level II placement.
- Supplemental Questions
- Statement of need Essay to include the following information: 1) How you have been financing your college education; 2) The ways in which this financial award would assist you; and 3) A description of your short and long-term professional goals. Please email your essay (2 page maximum) to Jacki Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please list any campus activities.
- Please list any community activities.
- Please list any special honors/awards.
- Internship Plans (list all Level II fieldwork sites):