Bridgers-Moore Endowed Scholarship
Students may be eligible for this generous scholarship if they have been admitted to the Autism Studies PBC program and already possess or are working towards a Towson University master’s or doctoral degree in a related field.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR SPRING 2020 AWARDS ONLY.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been admitted to the Post Baccalaureate Certificate (PBC) Program in Autism Studies?
- Do you possess, or are you working towards, a Towson University Master’s or doctoral degree in a field related to Autism Studies (e.g., Occupational Therapy, Child Life, Education, Psychology, Health Science)?
- Please write an essay describing prior experiences or touch points working with individuals on the autism spectrum. Explain your commitment to a career track in autism studies or a related field that involves bettering the lives of those on the autism spectrum. Describe how the scholarship funds would financially impact your efforts to achieve these goals.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload one (1) letter of recommendation from a non-family member with signature.