Susan M. Kolb Parents Association Endowed Scholarship
Susan M. Kolb was a founding member of the former Parents Association at Towson University. Her son Matthew graduated in 2002 with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems. She was an active supporter of Towson University, helping with Parents Weekend, move-in weekend, and other events. Susan Kolb passed away in 2005. This award is designated for students of current Family Network members and is in memory of Susan, wife of Ronald Kolb and mother of Matthew Kolb ’02 and Adam Kolb. At least one (1) award will be given each year.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you related to any current members of the Towson Family Network?
- Please list the names of any family members who are members of the Towson Family Network.
- Give a brief biography of yourself. Who were you before attending Towson, the person you are now, and where you see yourself in the future (5 to 10 years after you have graduated)?
- Give an example of how your family members have influenced your educational experience.
- What would you tell your family members has been your proudest achievement at Towson so far?
- Describe an experience in which you made a difference on campus or in your community?
- Please provide any additional information you may wish the committee to know about how this scholarship would help you meet your educational goals.
- Show 2 more