Bernard Dabrowski Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Bernard Dabrowski Memorial Endowed Scholarship is dedicated to the memory of Bernard Dabrowski, who served as a board member of the former Parent’s Association, was married to a Towson University Alumna, and three of his children graduated from Towson University. Preference will be given to students whose family members have an active membership with the Towson Family Network. Please note that non-Family Network members can still apply and will be considered for the award.
- Supplemental Questions
- Give a brief biography of yourself. Who were you before attending Towson, the person you are now, and where you see yourself in the future (5 to 10 years after you have graduated)?
- Give an example of how your family members have influenced your educational experience.
- What does it mean to be a Towson Tiger? Why is having pride in Towson important to you?
- Describe two specific ways of how being involved in student organizations has shown your school spirit.
- Please provide any additional information you may wish the committee to know about how this scholarship would help you meet your educational goals.
- Are you related to any current members of the Towson Family Network?
- Show 1 more